Friday, July 11, 2008

Photos are one of my favorite things.....

I have boxes and boxes of pictures that I've been going through this week - and all I can say is that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all! Sure some of them are not particularly good or even flattering, but every single one tells a story and holds a special memory. I started going through them all because it didn't seem like we had any pictures in our house of my husband and I - we've been together for 15 years and I have 3 pictures of us together? That simply cannot be right....so I started going through my boxes and guess what I have realized? In 15 years, aside from our wedding - I've counted only about 10 pictures of us taken together. I'm sure this is not that surprising to many shutterbugs out there....but apparently I've spent a whole lot more time behind the camera than in front of it. I'm making a vow to start handing my camera to others so that I can actually be part of the fun and so that my girls will actually remember that I was part of their special days or just their average days captured in pictures.

No comments: